Pets accepted by arrangement.
(£20 per dog).
Price range: £425 - £1485 pw.
For further details please contact:
Jenny or Neil Wills
Tel: 07970 457187
Reload this mapThe Crest is a wonderfully sunny bungalow, set in its own grounds with stunning views of the sea from many rooms. There are 2 open verandas at the front overlooking the sea.
- All rooms are painted in either white or light shades and there is a large living room with huge picture window looking out to sea, with comfy chairs and sofas together with a woodburning stove, flatscreen TV and DVD.
- There is a separate dining room with table seating 8, and stunning sea views.
- The bungalow also has an extremely efficient combi gas-fired full central heating system for those cooler winter days and nights.
- There are 4 bedrooms - one master with ensuite shower room, a double room with stunning sea views, a double room with bunk beds and a sink - again with sea views and a fourth spacious gallery bedroom reached by a spiral staircase from the kitchen with 2 single beds and a fold-up bed, and a huge velux window with views out to sea.
- The family bathroom has a bath with shower over.
- The kitchen is very well equipped with electric cooker, microwave, dishwasher, toaster and fridge and there is a separate utility room with chest freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- The Crest is minutes away from the unspoilt village of Trearddur Bay with village shop, Post Office, pubs, restaurants, church and garage.
- The area is superb for all manner of activities: walking, sailing, birdwatching, diving, golf, climbing, fishing and visiting many local attractions.
- Holyhead is within 15 minutes with its large shopping centre, Tesco and ferry port with daily sailings to Ireland. There is also an Intercity rail connection from Holyhead to London Euston.
Please note that The Crest is also available for short out-of-season breaks... ideal for walkers, birdwatchers or just to get away from it all!
Please note that the property has a spiral staircase leading to the gallery bedroom - this may be unsuitable for the elderly or infirm, and children should be supervised at all times.
There is a charge of £20 per dog.
The owner requires a refundable security/good housekeeping deposit of £100 prior to arrival.