6 Ramsay Road,
Kincardineshire / Aberdeenshire
Sleeps: 2 + 1 on sofabed.
Sorry no pets.
Visit Scotland: 4 Star.
Low Season £220 - £278 pw.
High Season £330 - £390 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Janice Ritchie
Tel: 01330 822919
Reload this mapOur pink granite cottage at 6 Ramsay Road, Banchory benfits from a sunny aspect within our large mature walled garden. We are situated in the traditional heart of Banchory on Royal Deeside and are 200 metres from shops, restaurants and local ammenities.
The cottage has been newly refurbished and is south facing, it is elegantly designed and furnished for a relaxing holiday. The full gas central heating can be controlled by guests. It accomodates 2 (+1) people.
- The comfortable sitting room is presented with a flat screen TV, digital freeview, DVD player, stereo and WIFI. A collection of CD's, novels and books of local interest are also provided.
- The kitchen is bright and airy, it is fully equipped, modern and spotlessly clean.
- The new bathroom is warm and restful. It has a bath and a shower and a large heated towel rail, all towels are provided.
- The double bedroom is very comfortable and relaxing. If extra sleeping is required, the sitting room settee converts into a small double bed. All bedding is supplied.
- Secure storage for guests use is available.
- Regretfully we are unable to have children or pets.
- No smoking please.
- Nestling as it does at the gateway to Royal Deeside, Banchory is a beautiful place to enjoy a holiday. Visitors are invited to explore Deeside's historical connections. There is a wealth of beautiful castles to visit including Balmoral Castle, which is home to the Royal family each year from August to October.
- Royal Deeside is a stunning setting for a holiday throughout the year. From the cottage visitors can enjoy beautiful walks.
- Golf is also very popular, a choice of 3 courses is available.
- Fishing can also be enjoyed, a permit is required to fish on the river Dee, however there are also local fisheries.
- Other activities include indoor and outdoor bowling, tennis courts and wonderful cycling routes.
- In the winter the ski slopes at the Lecht and at Glenshee are only an hours drive away.