THE COPPER HOUSE
Sorry no pets.
Low Season - £295 per week.
High Season - £375 per week - Bank Holidays, July and August.
Short Lets - £100 for first night, £50 for each subsequent night.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Rosalind Spears
Tel: 01548 853653
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThe Copper House is a detached stone building, light, bright and sunny. The hamlet lies in most beautiful and peaceful farmland three miles from Kingsbridge and ten from Salcombe and the coast. The small gracious Buckland-tout-Saints Hotel is within walking distance with its bar and restaurant.
'Fantastic place to relax and wind down. Really enjoyed the trees, meadow and birds. Comfy bed too.' The Suffields.
- Large sunny studio with comfortable double bed.
- Separate kitchen.
- Separate bathroom with double ended bath and shower, WC and basin.
- Linen included.
- Sunny courtyard garden with outdoor furniture.
- 4 acre flowery meadow.
- Parking near the front door.
- Walks in beautiful countryside and along the coast.
- Kingsbridge - independent shops, cinema, restaurants, cafes.
- Salcombe, Dartmouth, Totnes.
- Golf courses at Dartmouth, Thurlestone, Bigbury.
- National Trust properties.
- Eden and Heligan.
The Copper House can be rented by the week or part of the week. It can also be rented in conjunction with the Coach House (which sleeps 6).
The owners Johnny and Rosalind Spears live in the nearby converted tythe barn and are on hand with a warm welcome and local knowledge.