Sorry no pets.
Price range £250 - £350 pw.
Short breaks available from £50 per night.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01629 534708
Tel/Fax: 01773 832429
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapTHE CONKERS is a beautiful 1-bedroom apartment adjoining our 18th century farmhouse, which is a Grade 11 listed building. You enter the apartment up a Victorian cast iron staircase, which has a balcony where you can take in the stunning views.
31 Jan, 7 Feb, 14 Feb, 21 Feb, 28 Feb
MOORWOOD MOOR is a pretty hamlet between the village of Crich and South Wingfield. There is a pub/restaurant a few minutes walk along the lane and several other eating pubs within a few minutes drive. It is an ideal base for visiting Crich Tramway museum, Wingfield Manor, Chatsworth House and Gardens, Haddon Hall and Gardens, Hardwick Hall and Gardens, Carsington reservoir - to name but a few.
- THE LOUNGE AREA features magnificent original oak beams. It has been beautifully furnished to a very high standard and has a cosy feel to it. The fire is a log effect electric wood stove. 42inch wide screen TV, and DVD (we have DVDs you can borrow), CD Player and Radio.
- THE KITCHEN AREA has a bespoke pine fitted kitchen with oroko work surfaces, dishwasher, fridge with freezer compartment, and combination microwave oven, electric hob.
- THE DOUBLE BEDROOM is tastefully furnished with pine fitted wardrobes and bed. The en-suite shower room has a modern feel to it. Hair dryer and an eye station.
- There is an outside seating area where you can enjoy our lovely garden and orchard.
- Separate boot room and laundry room on the ground floor where you can store your walking boots and do any washing.
- There are beautiful walks from the door and many footpaths within a short walk.
- Ample parking.
- The nearest village shops are 1 or 2 miles away.
- Iron, ironing board and a safe to put any valuables.
- Oil central heating.
- All electricity, towels and bedding are included in the price along with a bottle of wine, milk sugar, tea, coffee, washing up liquid, tea towels etc. Even a loo roll.