THE COACH HOUSE BARN
Nr Steyning and Amberley,
Sleeps: 2 (+2 on sofabed).
Small pets at owners discretion at additional cost.
Low season £270 pw.
Mid season £350 pw.
High season £480 pw.
For further details please contact either:
Daniel - 07860 633 147
Lesley - 07768 363 009
Evenings - 01903 89 2131
Reload this mapA wonderful Barn conversion located in the South Downs National Park. The Coach House Barn is beautifully decorated and sympathetically converted retaining many old oak beams throughout the living space. With large windows the living and dining spaces enjoy a light and spacious feel and with oil fired central heating this barn conversion is a cosy place to return after a walk on the downs, a trip to many of the local beauty spots or some of the many historical and cultural centres.
- Ideally suited for couples, single business person (but small family of 4 possible) looking for a home from home and a base for walking and visiting the beautiful South Downs and surrounding areas.
- The Property is well situated for visits to Brighton (20mins) and Goodwood/Chichester (35min) with many restaurants and gastro pubs in the South Downs that can be recommended.
- The spacious bedroom and bathroom are upstairs and enjoy views across the rear gardens and neighbouring countryside with trees in the distance. Plenty of storage space and places for bags and suitcases, a well stocked book case, dressing table and king size double bed and still plenty of space give the bedroom a luxurious feel.
- Take a wander along the meandering spotlit path sweeping through the pretty secluded gardens and down to the Victorian herb garden, pick some fresh herbs to enjoy or sit back and look out across the box hedges. With seating dotted around this garden you're bound to find a sunny spot to sit whenever you like.
- The London Road runs parallel to this property, which ensures easy access to the local historical villages of Washington (5mins), Steyning (10mins), Storrington (8mins) and Amberley (15mins) all being very close to the Barn.