THE COACH HOUSE
Pets welcome by arrangement.
Low season £470 - £660 pw.
High season £710 - £1225 pw.
10% off bookings made 2 weeks prior to the start date.
Phone or view Owner's Noticeboard for details.
For further details please contact:
Suzanne and Steve Capell
Tel: 029 2061 4064
Mobile: 07768 416591 or 07733 023670
Last minute vacancies during weeks:The Coach House is a charming 18th Century cottage in the South Pembrokeshire National Trust and National Park, just 300 yards from the beautiful Bosherston Lily Ponds (photo on right) and the National Trust's Stackpole Estate - as featured on BBC's Autumn Watch.
27 Sep, 4 Oct
- Take a peaceful walk around these ponds and woodland to the glorious Broad Haven South Beach and along the Pembrokeshire coastal path to the stunning Barafundle Bay - voted the most beautiful beach in Britain by National Trust members.
- Keep an eye out for the stunning wildlife as you stroll to the beach, especially our resident otters. Our guests see them regularly playing and hunting. Also frequently captivating our guests are kingfishers, hobbies, rare choughs and gannets.
- Along the coastal path, look out for dolphins, porpoises, and seals.
- Fishing enthusiasts will find that Bosherston Ponds deliver superb pike and tench fishing. For surfing, you can't beat Freshwater West or Manorbier beach.
- This quaint cottage in the pretty village of Bosherston is a few minutes walk from the village cafe and village pub - The St Govan's Inn - serving good food and great ales.
- In the neighbouring village, The Stackpole Inn is nationally renowned for its excellent menu.
- The Coach House has a private garden, accessed across an attractive mews courtyard. Savour al fresco meals in this peaceful setting with a BBQ, a picnic table and benches provided for your enjoyment.
- Local attractions include St Govan's Chapel, Pembroke Castle, Carew Castle, St David's, Tenby, Caldey Island, Oakwood Park and Anna Ryder Richardson's Manor Park. Not to mention fantastic beaches such as Broad Haven, Barafundle Bay (photo on right), Little Haven, Manorbier and Freshwater East and West. Plus miles of world-famous coastal paths with awe-inspiring views of St Govan's Head, Huntsman's Leap, Stack Rocks and the Green Bridge of Wales.
- The Coach House is simply perfect for walkers, beach lovers, surfers, climbers, bird watchers, nature lovers and anyone who wants to enjoy the area's rich history and heritage.
- Kitchen/Diner (Electric cooker, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washing machine, highchair, table and chairs seating six).
- Cloakroom (WC with washbasin).
- Lounge (Multi-fuel stove, TV, built-in DVD, hi-fi, beamed ceiling).
- Master double bedroom.
- Twin bedroom.
- Bedroom with bunk beds.
- Elegant, spacious bathroom (Bath, shower, washbasin, WC).
Check out our other cottages:
- Heating - Oil central heating and multi-fuel stove (provide own logs).
- Ample parking - For 2 cars in own designated spaces.
- Pets welcome (by prior arrangement).
- Strictly no smoking.
Situated in the same attractive mews as The Coach House are our other charming holiday cottages - Groom's Cottage (sleeping six) and The Mews (sleeping 4).
Also available for holiday let is Hillside Cottage, in Carew Newton - a few minutes walk from the majestic Carew Castle - and Salmon Falls Cottage in picturesque Cenarth, with its garden overlooking the internationally famous waterfalls.
For more photos and details of all our holiday cottages, and for more information on the area's local holiday attractions, click on our owner's website button.