THE CIDER HOUSE
Gamage Hall Farm,
Sleeps: 4 (+ sofabed).
Well behaved pets by arrangement.
Prices: £400 - £575 pw.
Short breaks are also available.
For further details please contact:
Tel / Fax: 01531 890411
Mobile: 07831 517622
Reload this mapThe Cider House occupies the back wing of the farmhouse on our working farm which is situated on the Gloucestershire / Herefordshire border. It is a beautiful Grade II listed property which has been recently restored and converted to provide a spacious, open plan living area upstairs, with two bedrooms and a bathroom downstairs. Much of the original character has been retained whilst incorporating modern fixtures and fittings. It has stunning views over the surrounding farmland towards the Malvern Hills.
- The farm is in the village of Dymock, famous for wild daffodils, the poets walks (one of which goes through the middle of the farm) and the Stinking Bishop cheese featured in Wallace and Grommit.
- The village has a pub, a pay and play golf course and large children's playground. The pub is owned by the community and run on their behalf.
- There are several local vineyards near the farm which you can visit and Weston's Cider is only a couple of miles away.
- Cheltenham, Gloucester, Hereford, the Wye Valley and the Forest of Dean are all within easy reach.
- Cobbled floored entrance hall.
- Double bedroom with cobble floor and french windows out to patio and garden.
- Bathroom with cobble floor and exposed brick wall with bath / shower.
- Twin room with large picture window and flagstone floor - can be converted to double room.
- Large open plan living area with exposed beams and two floor to ceiling windows.
- Modern fitted kitchen including oven/hob fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave and washing machine.
- Dining area with table and chairs to seat 6.
- Living area with sofa, sofa bed (for + 2) armchairs and occasional tables - Digital TV (Freeview), DVD player with small library of DVDs, radio/CD player.
- Parking for 2 cars.
- Private garden with gas BBQ and garden furniture.
Please visit our website for more information (click our website link button).
- All bed linen and towels provided.
- Electricity and oil CH included.
- Wireless broadband access.
- Welcome pack.
- Safe for valuables.
- Cot, highchair and stair-gate available.
- Well behaved pets welcome by prior arrangement.
- Beauty treatments can be arranged at the property.
- Baby sitting can be arranged.
- Golf tee-off times can be booked for you.
- Tesco Direct will deliver to the farm - if you wish to book a delivery before your arrival let us know and we will take it in for you.