THE BYRE COTTAGE
Newmains Farm Steading,
Sleeps: 4 +cot.
Sorry no pets.
STB: 4 Star.
Jan - Mar £330 pw.
Easter £490 pw.
Apr - Jun, Sept £440 pw.
Jul - Aug £570 pw.
Oct - Dec £330 pw.
Christmas - New Year £490.
For further details please contact:
Giles & Sarah Lundie
Tel: 01620 880300
Reload this mapAn eighteenth century farm building recently converted into comfortable self-catering accommodation.
The Byre Cottage is beautifully situated in rural East Lothian. Countless first class golf courses are in the local area, Muirfield, home to the 2002 Open Championship is 10 minutes drive. The coastline is stunning with 5 blue flag award beaches; miles of sandy shores, 43 miles of coastal walks will exhaust and entertain guests both young and old.
45 minutes drive from the airport. Half a mile from Drem station means Edinburgh city centre and all Scotland's capital has to offer is 25 minutes away.
The facilities include:
- The cottage has vaulted ceiling and solid oak flooring throughout.
- This ground floor, easy access accommodation has either two super king or twin bedrooms.
- A modern bathroom, with a large separate shower.
- Open plan sitting room, fully fitted kitchen and dining area with wood burning stove.
You can stroll along the nearby lanes and view the spectacular Firth of Forth and coastal scenery.
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge freezer.
- Colour TV, radio/cd player, telephone.
- Linen and towels are included.
- The telephone is totalled at the end of your stay.
- Electricity is included except in the winter were there will be a surcharge.
- There is parking for up to two cars.
A west facing courtyard patio is available for guests with a barbecue provided.
Facilities for children are available including the odd night of babysitting at £5 per hour.