THE BYRE COTTAGE
Isle of Arran,
Sorry no pets.
Price per week (all year): £440.
For further details please contact:
Reload this mapThe Byre Cottage has a beach front location, approximately 250 years old and was completely refurbished in 2014 to a very high standard and offers very comfortable accommodation for one to two people. It is a mix of very modern mixed with the beautiful traditional stone walls and period features. The Byre Cottage has stunningly beautiful views across Lamlash Bay and to the Holy Isle and is only 5 minutes to the ferry in Brodick.
Accommodation and Facilities:
- The Byre Cottage has a private garden to the side and front of the property equipped with garden furniture for guests. There is a burn that runs across the back of the cottage where you can sometimes catch a glimpse of a playful otter or two and seals are frequent visitors to the seafront!
- The property has a fully equipped kitchen with a fridge freezer, microwave, washing machine, cooker, and dishwasher.
- The bedroom has a king size bed with a Hypnos mattrress and the window overlooks the Bay.
- The bathroom is equipped with a power shower and a bath.
- The cottage has electric central heating and the living room has a wood burning stove.
- Linen and towels are provided.
- There is off road parking at the side of the cottage.
- The cottage has no television.
- There is full Broadband / Wifi access.
- The Byre Cottage is a stone built cottage from the 1800's and has an abundance of character mixed with some modern touches and original art.
- A beautiful, comfortable retreat and an island abundant with activities, walking, wildlife, cycling, beach combing, golf courses and exploring this beautiful island or just for sitting by the wood burning stove relaxing!