Isle of Arran
Pets by arrangement (supplement applied).
Low season £450 pw.
Mid season £600 pw.
High season £750 pw.
Short breaks are subject to availability and for a minimum of 3 nights from £80 per night.
Chestnut Cottage (sleeps 2)
For further details please contact:
Reload this mapThe Byre
Completed in 2010, this three bedroom cottage is part of a terrace of 5, built on the site of a former milking parlour, in a quiet and secluded location a mile from the centre of Brodick, in the beautiful Glencloy valley.
- The cottage is fitted out to a high specification throughout, and consists of two floors, with a light and airy open-plan design. Upstairs is one double bedroom, one twin-bed room and bathroom; downstairs is the kitchen, sitting-room, a third double bedroom and a bathroom / shower.
- The location of the cottage is ideally placed for exploring the interior of the island, whilst being close to the bars, restaurants and facilities of Brodick, including the beach at Brodick Bay, the golf course and half a mile from the outstanding facilities of the Auchrannie Hotel and leisure facilities.
- There is also available an adjacent 1-bedroom (sleeps 2) cottage of equally high specifications - if interested, please refer to the entry under Chestnut Cottage.
- Off-road parking available for one or two cars.
- The fully-fitted kitchen includes a 6-burner hob and double oven, grill, microwave, washing machine, dishwasher, fridge-freezer, toaster and iron.
- TV with Freesat, DVD, plus a selection of books, games and tourist information.
- Gas central heating.
- Woodburning stove (Wood available by arrangement).
- Bed linen, towels and tea towels are provided.
- Disabled access.
- On arrival, a complimentary welcome pack of essential grocery items is provided.
- A cot and highchair are available.
- Heating and electricity are inclusive from March to September, with a surcharge applied October to March (calculated on useage).
- Weekly bookings are from 4pm Saturday - 10am Saturday.