Cot available on request.
Sorry no pets.
Price range: £500 - £950 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01787 269951
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThe Breakers occupies a superb prime headland position on a quiet residential estate in the seaside village of Trearddur Bay. A much loved family owned holiday home, this spacious property has uninterrupted sea and coastal views just two minutes walk from the nearest beach and easy access to magnificent coastal walks.
- Well equipped kitchen with washing machine and dishwasher, spacious L-shaped living room and dining room.
- All rooms with large windows looking out to sea.
- Access to the terrace from the living room and the kitchen.
- Second sitting room with TV.
- Downstairs toilet.
- Main bedroom with king size bed, fitted wardrobes and en-suite bathroom. The bedroom has a large picture window overlooking the sea.
- Twin bedroom with two single beds, fitted wardrobes and picture window overlooking the sea.
- Third bedroom with bunk beds and wardrobe.
- Second bathroom.
- Large front garden, with sloping lawn, eating and sitting area and off road parking for two cars.
- Large terrace and second lawn to rear overlooking the sea, enclosed by stone wall.
- Broadband internet access.
- Bed linen and bath towels provided, but not beach towels.
- Small freezer and microwave.
- Cleaning included.
- Trearddur Bay is a popular seaside village on the beautiful Isle of Anglesey. Access is via the A55 from the mainland and there are fast direct trains to London from Holyhead.
- There are three beaches, two grocers, a dive shop, boat hire, The Seacroft Restaurant and the Trearddur Bay Hotel in the village.
- There is a large Tescos and Morrisons less than 10 minutes away in Holyhead.
- Rhoscolyn and the White Eagle Pub and Restaurant are a 30 minute walk across the headland.
- Sailing, sea fishing, walking, bird watching, diving, golf, kite surfing and nearby indoor leisure centre.