at ORCHARD WALLS
Sorry no pets.
STB: 4 Star.
Low season £210 (3 nights) to £475 pw.
High season £575 - £675 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01896 831227
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapA delightful cottage for two, furnished to a high standard and beautifully situated in a quiet rural location. With magnificent views up the glen and across the Quair Water, the Bothy at Orchard Walls offers an ideal base for touring, walking, fishing, golfing or just complete relaxation.
Features at a glance:
- The Bothy is centrally heated as well as having a log burning stove and is fully equipped with all bed linen, towels, hairdryer, bathrobes and slippers.
- One and a half miles from the Historic Village of Traquair, three miles from Innerleithen (nearest shops, bars and restaurants) and 9 Miles from the pretty town of Peebles, there is much to see and do.
- One hour from Edinburgh.
- Log burning stove
- TV, Video & DVD
- Washing machine
- Enclosed garden
- Strictly Non Smoking inside the property
- No pets
- Wireless broadband access
- Welcome provisions, flowers and wine