THE BOLT HOLE
Regret no smoking, no pets.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Carol Barry
Tel: 01243 535466
Mobile: 07528 606345
Reload this mapFew places can compare with the Roseland Peninsula, one of the most picturesque and unspoilt parts of the British Isles. Here you will find a varied landscape of secluded coves, delightful creeks, wooded countryside, pretty fishing and rural villages, tranquil beaches, scenic cliffs and headlands.
- At the head of this beautiful peninsula lies the village of Tregony. This ancient village, with its long main street of old Cornish cottages and houses, is perfectly placed for exploring the region's many attractions.
- The Bolt Hole is situated in a quiet backwater well away from the main road and traffic but only a short stroll from the well stocked village shop, post office, art gallery and public house serving good food and local ales.
Overlooking sloping meadows with the River Fal running along the valley the cottage has retained its 18th century charm and is extremely spacious and beautifully maintained offering an extremely high standard of accommodation for two people. The enclosed garden enjoys a sunny position with garden furniture provided to help you relax. To the rear there is a small patio garden. There is ample private parking to the front of the cottage.
Within easy reach of the coast The Bolt Hole is an excellent centre from which to explore the whole of Cornwall.Ground floor:
- Living room.
- Well equipped kitchen.
- Cloakroom with WC.
- Open plan double bedroom.
- En-suite bathroom with electric shower over bath.
- Separate WC.
- Central heating throughout with fire in living room.
- Microwave, electric hob and oven, washing machine, dishwasher, tumble dryer, refrigerator, digital freeview television, dvd/cd player, radio, ironing facilities.
- Gas and electricity included.
- Bed linen and towels included.
- Please bring own beach towels.
- WiFi available.