Well behaved pets welcome (max 2).
Tourist Board: 4 Star.
Low season £300 pw.
Mid season £340 pw.
High season £400 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Heather Crosby
Tel: 01430 810172
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapSet in the beautiful Teesdale countryside, within an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, The Barn provides a perfect setting for a relaxing holiday.
25 Apr, 2 May
A converted stone field barn, the property boasts original features of exposed stonework and beams. The floor to roof window makes the most of the wonderful views across the Northern Dales. Relax on the patio and watch the lapwings, curlews and hawks. The Pennine Way passes within 50 yards and offers superb walking opportunities. Fishing and sailing are also available on Grassholme reservoir just five minutes walk away.
Venture further afield to enjoy the welcoming shops, pubs and restaurants in Middleton-in-Teesdale (4 miles) and the surrounding villages or visit the market town of Barnard Castle (12 miles) with its many interesting shops, antique centres and impressive castle. Other attractions within the area include the river Tees, High Force waterfall, Bowes Museum and the cathedral city of Durham.
- Ground floor: open plan sitting/dining room with wood burning stove, freesat TV, DVD player, CD radio; well equipped kitchen with under floor heating, washing machine, tumble dryer and dishwasher; double bedroom (freezer in under stairs cupboard).
- First floor: left hand staircase leads to twin bedroom; right hand staircase leads to mezzanine seating area with views towards Grassholme reservoir; payphone; bathroom with shower over bath, wc, wash hand basin and heated towel rail.
- Outside: parking for 2 cars, patio with furniture and bbq, enclosed garden.
- Electric heating to both bedrooms and living room
- Bed linen and towels provided
- Logs supplied
- Strictly no smoking
- 2 well behaved dogs welcome