15 Brocklis Road,
Sleeps: 6 +cot.
Low: £300 per week.
High: £375 per week.
For further details please contact:
Mrs May Magee,
18 Brocklis Road, Ardstraw, Newtownstewart, Co.Tyrone,
Northern Ireland BT78 4LS
Tel: 028 816 58531
Mobiles: 07803173875 or 07718926675
Reload this mapThis converted two-storey barn has been re-built in natural stone offering a high standard of accommodation. It stands in its own secluded grounds with panoramic views of the surrounding hills and also has the advantage of a large garden incorporating a patio complete with garden furniture.
- The location is in West Ulster in the foothills of the Sperrins in an area of natural beauty surrounded by wooded hills. It is less than an hour from Lough Erne in Co. Fermanagh and the beaches of Donegal (Southern Ireland).
- The historic village of Ardstraw lies within a mile and offers a supermarket and country pub.
- Available locally are two 18 hole golf courses, riding lessons and pony trekking, angling - river and lake, walking routes (waymarked ways) and cycling routes (National Cycle Network).
- The Ulster American Folk Park is situated less than 30 minutes away.
- Sitting room
- Kitchen with dining area
- Bathroom with electric shower, WC & wash handbasin
- 3 bedrooms - 2 double, 1 twin
- Bathroom with bath, electric shower, WC & wash handbasin
- Oil fired central heating, gas fire in sitting room.
- Washer/dryer, microwave.
- Colour TV, DVD player, video, Hi-Fi unit, hairdryer, payphone.
- A cot is available on request.
- Bed linen and towels are provided.
- Welcome Pack.
- Garden. Patio. Barbecue. Ample parking.
- Pets are welcome.