South Aittit, Rendall, Orkney, KW17 2PB
Sorry, no pets.
Price range £400 - £550 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Chris Nicolson
Reload this mapThe Ayre is a traditional Orcadian stone cottage situated on the shores of Hinderayre Bay in the West Mainland parish of Rendall. The south facing cottage has an attractive walled, grassy garden, with extensive grounds beyond bordering the sea. Privacy is assured in this peaceful location, where your most frequent visitors are likely to be seals!
The Ayre is approximately 14 miles from Kirkwall and Stromness, while Finstown, with a shop, post office, pub, garage and petrol, is just over ten minutes' drive away. The sea is on your doorstep!
- Open plan kitchen/livingroom with flagstone floor, solid fuel burning stove, electric cooker, fridge, Wi-Fi, TV, DVD and CD player. Books, games and DVDs are provided for your enjoyment.
- Shower room with toilet, shower cubicle and washhand basin.
- Twin bedroom.
- Double bedroom.
- Separate utility with washing machine, tumble drier, freezer and microwave.
- Underfloor heating throughout.
- Central heating, electricity, fuel for stove, bed linen and towels (excluding beach towels) are included in the price.
- The Ayre is a non-smoking area.
Orkney is a lively, vibrant place, with loads to do and see. A friendly welcome awaits you.