THE APPLE STORE
Old Kiln House,
Ross on Wye,
Sleeps: 4 +cot.
Pets by arrangement.
Low season £300 - £350 pw.
High season £360 - £400 pw.
Short breaks available on request - please enquire.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Sarah Rogers
Tel: 01600 890512
Reload this mapThe Apple Store is a recently restored, self contained annexe to Old Kiln House, an 18th century farmhouse and cider orchard. Situated on Great Doward, a hill of mixed farm and woodland set in the lower Wye Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, the property has extensive views across the Wye valley and numerous excellent walks right from the doorstep.
- Situated between the market towns of Monmouth and Ross on Wye, The Apple Store is ideally positioned for Symonds Yat, the Wye Valley, Brecon Beacons, Black Mountains, Offa's Dyke footpath and the Forest of Dean.
- Cheltenham, Bristol, Cardiff and Hay on Wye are all under an hour away.
- Walking, cycling, canoeing, horse riding, golf and rock-climbing are all available locally.
- A number of traditional pubs and restaurants are also within easy reach.
We have recently restored this old barn and outbuilding to provide comfort and modern convenience in an idyllic rural setting:
- Beamed sitting room with extensive views of surrounding farm and woodland, containing two comfortable sofas, dresser, occasional tables, TV and DVD.
- Kitchen/diner equipped with hob/oven, dishwasher, fridge, microwave, washing machine.
- Ground floor wc/shower room.
- Stairs to first floor.
- One twin bedroom with wardrobe and chest of drawers.
- One double bedroom with en suite shower room , wardrobe and chest of drawers.
- Private, fenced patio/orchard area with beautiful views over the valley leading to the River Wye.
- Parking for several cars.
- Pets are welcome by prior arrangement.
- We can provide a cot and highchair on request.
- Duvets, pillows, bed linen and towels provided.