No.11 THE APOSTLES
Isle of Arran
Sleeps: 4 (3 adults + child).
1 dog by prior arrangement.
Low season £415 - £565 pw.
High season £565 - £605 pw.
Changeover day is saturday.
Short Breaks available.
To make reservations or for more information please contact Sheila Sams by e-mail or phone (contact details shown below).
Tel: 01770 810615
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapEnjoy a seaside holiday in a pretty traditional cottage known as "The Twelve Apostles", just a few yards from the beach in the tiny village of Catacol. Each of these fishermen's cottages has a different upper window so that when the men were at sea, their wives would light a candle in the window and each man would know which house was signalling.
9 May, 16 May
No 11 The Apostles has recently been refurbished and includes all modern comforts yet still retains its original charm and character. The cottage is ideal for walkers, golfers and wildlife enthusiasts, or for those who simply wish to relax in front of the log-burning stove and nod off to the sound of the sea.
- Rooms include a comfortable lounge with stone fireplace and oak floors, TV/DVD, CD and i-pod dock, and views to the sea.
- A modern kitchen/diner and well equipped utility room with washing machine and tumble drier.
- Upstairs there are 3 cosy bedrooms, one double with sea views and one single.
- There is also a box room, suitable for a child, with built in platform bed.
- The bathroom has a slate floor with a bath shower/mixer.
- There is an enclosed garden to the front enjoying stunning sea views and sunsets over the Kilbrennan Sound and Kintyre.
- The property is non-smoking and we accept one well-behaved dog by prior arrangement.
- Bed Linen, bath mat and tea towels are included. Towels can be arranged prior to arrival.
- During the winter months a starter pack of logs are included.