Sorry no pets.
Low season £225 pw.
High season £325 pw.
Short breaks available at £50 per night (minimum stay 2 nights).
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01295 780731
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapSelf-contained annexe in conservation area and quiet country village, close to north edge of the Cotswolds and within short distance of Stratford upon Avon, Oxford, Chipping Campden and many Cotswold and historic beauty spots.
13 Feb, 20 Feb, 27 Feb
Sibford Gower is in the centre of a triangle comprising Chipping Norton, Shipston-on-Stour and Banbury.
- Accommodation for 1 or 2 people consists of one bedroom with king size bed with en-suite shower room, sitting room/ kitchenette containing microwave/ electric hob/ washing machine/ fridge/ kettle/ toaster.
- Parking is available within the grounds.
- Bed linen and towels included.
- Wifi available.
- Ammenities in the village include an excellent pub/restaurant within easy walking distance and a shop/post office in the adjoining village.
- Many beautiful walks in and around the village.