10 THE WYNDING
Sorry no pets.
£405 - £810 pw.
Short breaks £300.
For further details please contact:
Mrs S Turnbull
Tel: 01668 214494
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapA comfortable and well equipped cottage in the picturesque village of Bamburgh. The cottage backs on to a children's play area, tennis court and cricket ground at the foot of the castle and the wide, sandy beach can be reached by a path across the dunes. Stunning view of Castle from bedroom and kitchen.
2 Jul, 9 Jul
The Wynding leads from the centre of the village to the beach and Golf Course.
- Two bedrooms, one with queen sized bed and one with two singles. The 2 singles can be zipped together to form Kingsize bed. Electric blankets.
- Bed linen is provided, but not towels.
- Refitted bathroom with electric shower over bath, airing cupboard, electric heater and hairdryer.
- Spacious sitting room with coal open fire, Digital TV and DVD player, and radio/CD player.
- Kitchen/diner, fully equipped for 4, including washer/dryer, dishwasher and microwave.
- Electricity and coal are included in the rent.
- Parking is at the rear of the cottage.