10 THE WYNDING
Sorry no pets.
Price range £350 - £750 pw.
Winter short breaks.
For further details please contact:
Mrs S Turnbull
Tel: 01668 214494
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapA comfortable and well equipped cottage in the picturesque village of Bamburgh. The cottage backs on to a children's play area, tennis court and cricket ground at the foot of the castle and the wide, sandy beach can be reached by a path across the dunes. Stunning view of Castle from bedroom and kitchen.
31 Jan, 14 Feb
The Wynding leads from the centre of the village to the beach and Golf Course.
- Two bedrooms, one with queen sized bed and one with two singles. The 2 singles can be zipped together to form Kingsize bed. Electric blankets.
- Bed linen is provided, but not towels.
- Refitted bathroom with electric shower over bath, airing cupboard, electric heater and hairdryer.
- Spacious sitting room with coal open fire, Digital TV and DVD player, and radio/CD player.
- Kitchen/diner, fully equipped for 4, including washer/dryer, dishwasher and microwave.
- Electricity and coal are included in the rent.
- Parking is at the rear of the cottage.