St Andrews Cottage,
Sorry, no pets.
Low season £410 - £470 pw.
High season £470 - £560 pw.
Short lets also available.
The Doocot, sleeping 2
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01764 684358 or 07947817411
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThe owners, Bruce and Hilary, are looking forward to welcoming you to The Studio - a bespoke accommodation, beautifully decorated with every small detail thought of. It's a comfortable, bright, sunny open plan space in which to relax overlooking fields and hills. It makes a perfect base for exploring Perthshire and beyond. From here you can enjoy the quiet, peaceful surroundings, play nine holes of golf on the local course at the end of the garden or perhaps at the five star Gleneagles courses nearby. There are stunning views across fields toward the Ochil Hills.
1 Apr, 8 Apr, 15 Apr, 22 Apr, 29 Apr
- This well equipped and beautifully cosy studio is the perfect base to spend a relaxing break or an action packed holiday.
- The way you spend your holiday is up to you, just arrive and be amazed at what this part of Scotland has to offer!
- We are only an hour away from Edinburgh, Glasgow and The East Neuk of Fife. You could be walking in the highlands within the hour or lying on a beach!
- Dunning Golf Course is right beside The Studio and several of Scotland's finest golf courses are close by.
- Lovely walks straight from the door.
- There are a couple of pubs in the village - within easy walking distance and which serve excellent food. Plus one grocer.
- You enter The Studio along a private path and through the french doors into the living area which comprises a comfy sofa for two, 36 inch flat screen telly, ipod dock with ceiling speakers and wifi. Off to the side there is:
- A small amply equipped pantry area with a fridge, icebox, microwave, toaster, kettle, sink and all the other essentials for making a light supper/snack and breakfast. (There is a key available for the full use of the Laundry Room situated in the garden.)
- Walking through from the sitting area into the bedroom you'll find an enormous (and extraordinarily comfortable) super king size bed, plenty of cupboard space, dressing table and a view that will make you want to stay in bed all day!
- The bathroom is beautiful, with stained glass windows and built on the round. It has all the usual equipment and although there is no bath the luxurious shower makes up for it. Really spacious with a large rainfall shower head, four body jets and a separate hand held shower.
- There is underfloor heating throughout and it's all been decorated in a cosy, calming style.
- The studio is fully equipped with everything you could possible need, from fluffy dressing gowns to DVD's - all you need to bring are your own personnel items and some food. The Studio is packed with "wee extras" to welcome you including home made scones, jam and flowers from the garden.
- There is plenty of parking right in front of the Studio and a small private sun trap gravel garden area with outdoor seating and more wonderful views.