THE OLD SWAN INN
Sleeps: 1 - 4 + babies/toddlers.
No smoking inside.
24 hour online booking.
Price range: £375 - £750 pw.
Couples Discount available. Please enquire.
Please click here for ONLINE AVAILABILITY and BOOKING
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01239 891248 or 07866 967154
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThis delightful 18th century former farmhouse and coaching inn enjoys panoramic views of the stunning Preseli Mountains and Coastal National Park in stunning Pembrokeshire, and is a short drive to the beach. The cottage sits in 5 acres with a large enclosed lawn, orchard with fire pit, and wild meadow walks, all with superb views, peace and tranquillity. Perfect for a great family holiday or romantic break. Ideal for walkers and cyclists. Dogs very welcome too.
Photo on right:
Panoramic cottage views
Cosy sitting room with logburner and Dining room for up to six
Photos below: King bedroom and Bathroom
- The pretty coastal village of Newport is just 10 minutes away. There you'll find shops and great cafes and pubs, a huge dog friendly sandy beach, plus a river and rock pooling beach. There's also a large beach at Poppit Sands near St Dogmaels. The ancient river town of Cardigan, 10 minutes to the north has shops, cafes, theatre/cinema and the renowned Teifi marshes wildfowl reserve.
- The area is an ideal centre for touring, walking, cycling, mountain biking, motorcycling, watersports, coastering, golfing, fishing and exploring the beautiful coast and countryside of Cardigan Bay and Pembrokeshire.
- Porpoises, dolphins and seals can often be spotted along the coast, and Puffins can be found on a visit to Skomer Island. There is so much to see and do in Pembrokeshire for adults and children alike you'll be spoilt for choice. It's also the perfect place to relax and do nothing.
Please visit our website for full details of the cottage facilities, and more photos of the cottage and area. We have 24 hour online booking on our website and the Booking link at the top of this page. You can check up-to-date availability and prices here, and book online.
- The Old Swan Inn sleeps 4 plus up to 2 babies in 2 upstairs bedrooms.
- At The Old Swan Inn, we aim to be eco-friendly wherever possible so the cottage now has triple glazed timber windows and doors for extra toasty winter breaks and we have used natural, organic and low allergy building materials in the cottage and grounds.
- The SUPERKING bedroom can be made into TWIN beds if preferred and the second bedroom has a KING size bed. Both rooms have feather bedding (microdown available), deep comfy window seats for taking in the views, Freeview TV/DVDs and hairdryers.
- THE LARGE BATHROOM on the first floor has a rolltop bath and a thermostatic rain head shower over.
- On the ground floor is a sitting room with comfy sofa and armchairs, a LOGBURNER, flat screen TV/DVD/BLUERAY, DAB radio with ipod dock.
- WIFI THROUGHOUT.
- THE DINING ROOM seats up to 6 people, with a couple of cosy armchairs as a second quiet sitting space. There's also a selection of CDs, DVDs, games and books for the use of our guests, and outdoor games too.
- THE BESPOKE KITCHEN has all you'll need for your holiday: fan oven with grill, ceramic hob, fridge with freezer compartment, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine. Tea, coffee and basic condiments provided. Plus a complimentary hamper.
- The rear stable door leads out to the path to the garden where you can cook breakfast, lunch and dinner out on the BBQ if you wish! Or take the bucket BBQ to the beach.
We hope we'll have a chance to welcome you to The Old Swan Inn this year.
Regards, Saran and Richard.