THE OLD CHAPEL
Near York and Beverley,
Low season £290 - £320 pw.
High season £320 - £370 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 07946 630129
Reload this mapIdeal for couples, the Old Chapel is a converted old Weslyean Methodist chapel dating back to the 1890s. It retains many of its original character features, including large arched windows, exposed beams and oak flooring. It is situated in Seaton Ross, in the heart of the East Yorkshire countryside midway between the historic towns of York and Beverley, which are within easy access. It boasts a host of features to make your stay more comfortable, including a fully fitted designer kitchen and luxury designer bathroom with traditional roll top bath.
The Old Chapel is full of character and charm. It is surrounded by rural countryside and, for those who like walking, there are numerous interesting and picturesque footpaths to explore, including the Wolds Way. The village pub and the local shop are only a few minutes' walk away.
- The ground floor comprises an entrance hall, living and dining area, kitchen and bathroom. The entrance hall leads into the large, spacious living and dining area. There are solid oak wooden floors throughout.
- The living and dining area: A large open-plan living room and dining area with many original features, including large arched windows and wooden beams. High quality fixtures and fittings throughout. Solid fuel central heating and a wood burning stove provide heat for cosy nights in winter. Electric radiators provided for convenience in summer. A 32-inch flat-screen TV, DVD player, CD player, digital radio and a small library of books, DVDs and games are provided for your enjoyment.
- The kitchen: A modern, well equipped, fully-fitted kitchen with breakfast bar. High quality NEFF double oven with integrated microwave and electric hob. Integrated fridge-freezer, automatic washing machine and separate tumble dryer.
- The bathroom: A spacious luxury bathroom with cast iron roll top bath, shower, designer wash basin and original Thomas Crapper toilet. Towels are provided.
- The bedroom: One double bedroom on the first floor with fitted wardrobes and integral office space. Bedding is provided.
There is an outside seating area to the front of The Old Chapel, overlooking the green and the church opposite. A garden table and four folding chairs are provided. Alternatively this space can be used as a parking area, with room for two cars, although Seaton Ross is a quiet village and there is ample roadside parking.