THE OLD BARN
Over Kellie Farm,
Nr St Andrews,
Sleeps: 4 (+ sofabed).
Sorry no pets.
WiFi internet access.
Tourist Board: 4 star.
Low season £395 pw.
Mid season £445 - £495 pw.
High season £595 pw.
For further details please contact:
John & Anne Whiteford
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThe East Neuk of Fife has over 40 golf courses within an hour's drive. There is also the Fife Coastal Path for walkers and the chance to enjoy the unspoilt blue flag beaches for which the area is famous. 10 minutes drive to St Andrews.
20 Feb, 27 Feb, 5 Mar, 12 Mar
The Old Barn is part of an old steading which has been completely rebuilt with, traditional whin stone and finished internally in hardwood oak.
The cottage is rented out all year round.
- There are two en-suite bedrooms on the first floor one of which is a twin room and the other being a double room with south views over the Firth of Forth and surrounding countryside. Both bedrooms have built-in wardrobes with mirror sliding doors. The accommodation sleeps 4 adults.
- The sitting room is spacious with a large bay window looking south over the Forth. This room includes a leather six piece suite of which the two-seater opens to become a sofa bed which can accommodate two extra adults.
- Also on the ground floor is a well appointed bathroom with a power shower.
- The kitchen is built with oak units and the dishwasher, fridge and freezer are all integrated.
- Leading from the kitchen is a small utility room with sink, storage cupboards, washing machine, tumble drier and ironing board.
- The house has double glazing and oil central heating throughout.
- There is private parking and a garden area.
- As the owners live nearby there should always be someone on hand to help with any requests.
- All heating and electricity are included in the price.
- WiFi internet access throughout the cottage.
- Bed linen and towels are provided.
- A cot and high chair are available on request.
Rental periods are from Saturday to Saturday.
Arrival after 4pm, unless by special request. Leave by 10am.
Short breaks are available with a minimum stay of three nights.
Sorry, no smoking or pets.