(15 minutes drive from Bala)
Sleeps: 2 +cot.
Sorry no pets due to the proximity of hill sheep, and no smoking in the cottage please.
WTB: 5 Stars.
Prices £150 - £590 pw.
Short breaks available from October to April from £75 per night (minimum of two nights).
Prices include: oil central heating, initial supply of logs, electricity, towels and linen, sauna and hot tub use - there is nothing else to pay.
We accept Cheques, credit cards or bank tranfers.
If the date you want is booked we have another 5 star cottage that might suit you:
Tudor Cottage click here
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01490 460515 or 07772 750355
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThe Granary sits on a sheltered hillside at 1066ft and with uninterrupted views for over 30 miles really is the ideal place to relax and recharge at any time of year - sun or snow!
7 Feb, 14 Feb, 28 Feb
Photo: Nice view
Situated six miles N.E. of Bala, the world-renowned water sports centre on the edge of the Snowdonia National Park; this is unquestionably one of the most beautiful regions of Wales. With easy access to Snowdon, Betws-y-Coed, Harlech, Llangollen, Chester and Anglesey, it is ideally located to take advantage of the many activities and sights that the spectacular Snowdonia National Park has to offer.
There are many market towns, historic castles and beautiful gardens within a short distance and for the more adventurous, I can definitely recommend the pony trekking in Betws-y-Coed, mountain biking in Llandegla or the white-water rafting and canoeing in Bala; it just depends on how energetic you are feeling! If you just fancy a bit of walking there are some fantastic walks right from the doorstep.
There are plenty of places to eat out in Bala and the local pub/restaurant, The Goat, is only a 10 minute drive away. We always recommend Abul's Spice in Corwen or the Bryntirion Inn in Llandderfel (both around a 15 minute drive), and there are also some great places in Llangollen. For a very special night, you might want to try Tyddyn Llan, a Michelin Star restaurant in Llandrillo.
The Granary is completely separate from Tudor Cottage and completely isolated from neighbours (half a mile away) and road noise. It has its own decking area straight from the lounge and parking right outside the front door. The cottage is well equipped and right up to date, with a perfect mobile phone reception for all networks, broadband and Sky TV, with a full package of sports and movies for when you just want to relax.
Photos below: View of the lake, and Sauna
- Comfortable lounge with wood burning stove, SKY TV, DVD player, Hi-Fi with iPod docking station.
- Well equipped kitchen/dining room.
- Large walk-in shower/wet room.
- Attractive bedroom with king-size bed.
- Local maps and information.
- Cot, highchair, stair gate and baby bath available if required.
- Laundry room in a separate barn with washer and dryer.
- Wireless broadband.
- Spring water on tap so don't buy any!
- Decking area accessed from lounge through patio doors.
- Original well provides an attractive natural water feature.
- Hot tub with fantastic views (see below).
- Games room with full-sized pool table, table tennis and dart board.
- BBQ and garden furniture.
- Parking right outside the front door.
- Picnic benches in idyllic places with great views.
- Private lake with one acre nature area, kayaks and lifejackets.
- Great cycling tracks at Llandegla, Coed y Brenin and Betws y Coed.
- Great fishing area.
- Bring your bikes, swimming costumes, binoculars, walking boots, fishing gear, books, beer, wine, factor 25 or whatever you need for the perfect holiday for you.