THE FACTOR'S HOUSE
Sleeps: 2 - 3.
Pets welcome by arrangement.
STB: 4 Stars.
Prices: £295 - £395 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Mary Stelmach
Tel: 01466 760219
Reload this mapTHE FACTOR'S HOUSE is situated five miles north of Huntly in the Grampian foothills within easy reach of the lovely north eastern coastline, The Cairngorms, and Royal Deeside. It is excellent walking and bird-watching country, and other activities include golf, fishing, riding, castle visiting and Scotch whisky tasting!
- It is extremely spacious and comfortable, elegantly furnished.
- Double-glazed and centrally heated.
- There is also a wood-burning stove providing a cheerful glow for chilly evenings, and blinds on all the windows for the summer nights when there will be over 20 hours of daylight.
- It stands amid two acres of garden with wonderful views to the hills beyond and surrounded by young forests, where guests have unlimited walking access.
- All linen, electricity and heating.
- It is furnished to a high standard and fully fitted out with all you need for a Highland holiday.
- The kitchen is well-equipped to prepare either light breakfasts or for full catering and there is a ash table seating four.
- There is a TV, CD player and radio, an electric oven, a microwave, a refrigerator and a washing machine.
- The upstairs bedroom has space for an extra single bed to be erected if required.
- The attractively tiled bathroom includes a bath and shower.
- The water supply is from a natural spring and there is no shortage of it!