Sorry, no pets.
Tourist Board: 4 Stars.
Low season £390 - £450 pw.
High season £450 - £550 pw.
Short breaks available.
The Studio, sleeps 2
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01764 684358 or 07947 817411
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThe Doocot is a delightful and secluded cottage, set in mature garden and woodland beside an 18th Century doocot. From here you can enjoy the quiet, peaceful surroundings, play nine holes of golf on the local course at the end of the garden or perhaps at the five star Gleneagles courses nearby. There are stunning views across fields toward the Ochil Hills whether you are enjoying an evening glass of wine in the conservatory or breakfasting on the deck. The owners, Bruce and Hilary, live nearby and are on hand to share their indepth local knowledge.
25 Apr, 2 May
- This well equipped and beautifully cosy cottage is the perfect base to spend a relaxing break or an action packed holiday.
- The way you spend your holiday is up to you, just arrive and be amazed at what this part of Scotland has to offer!
- We are only an hour away from Edinburgh, Glasgow and The East Neuk of Fife. You could be walking in the highlands within the hour or lying on a beach!
- Dunning Golf Course is right beside The Doocot and several of Scotland's finest golf courses are close by.
- Lovely walks straight from the door.
- There are a couple of pubs in the village - within easy walking distance and which serve excellent food. Plus one grocer.
- Prices include heating, electricity, all linen and towels, soap, toilet rolls and a basket of logs.
- The cottage is packed with "wee extras" to welcome you. Home made scones and jam, fresh eggs from our hens, flowers and vegetables (in season) from the garden.
- Outdoor furniture on the deck.
- Dressing gowns.
- Flat screen TV and DVD.
- IPod dock.