THE COACH HOUSE
Sorry no pets.
ETC: 4 Stars.
Low season £375 pw.
Mid season £425 pw.
High season £500 pw.
£100 deposit for each week booked, the balance 6 weeks before arrival.
For further details please contact:
John Goose or Minty Landeryou
Burntwood End, Little Walden, Saffron Walden,
Essex CB10 1XE
Tel: 01799 523202
Mobile: 07703 218071
(or Email link below - preferred)
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThe Coach House, originally the stable of the old rectory, is a listed building of architectural and historic interest in the grounds of the rectory, adjacent to Saffron Walden's fine church. It occupies a prime position, being very convenient for the centre and at the same time situated in a quiet backwater of the conservation area of the historic market town of Saffron Walden.
29 Aug, 12 Sep, 19 Sep, 26 Sep, 3 Oct
The accommodation consists of:
The Coach House thus provides quiet and comfortable accommodation within walking distance of all the amenities of the town centre. Cambridge, with its historic university and many other attractions, is just 12 miles away. The important horse racing town of Newmarket, interesting wool towns, such as Lavenham, and the picturesque Constable country are within easy reach. Audley End House with its newly restored Victorian kitchen garden is close by.Duxford aircraft museum with flying days throughout the summer is nearby and Audley End station with services to London (60 minutes) is about 4 miles away.
- A large well equipped kitchen/dining room with fridge/freezer and washer/dryer etc.
- A comfortable sitting room with cable TV/video and radio/CD player. WiFi.
- Two bedrooms on the first floor, one with double bed and one with twin beds.
- Well appointed bathroom.
- Full electric central heating, double glazing, and electric 'log' fire.
- The cottage provides comfortable accommodation for holidays or for longer term stays, eg between houses or sabbaticals.
- Parking is available nearby and there is a small garden area.
- Not suitable for pets, but exceptions have been made.