THE COTTAGE FYNEVIEW
Isle of Arran
Pets by arrangement.
2016 prices: £270 - £330 pw.
2017 prices: £280 - £340 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mr & Mrs C D Siddle
(Telephone enquiries and bookings preferred)
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThe Cottage Fyneview is situated within a few metres of the beach in the village of Lochranza on the Isle of Arran. There are magnificent and uninterrupted views up the Loch to the castle and across the Kilbrannan sound to Kintyre.
29 Apr, 20 May, 27 May
- The accommodation, which is all on the ground floor, comprises a kitchen/lounge with fridge, electric cooker, microwave etc table and chairs, freesat TV, & DVD player.
- A bedroom with twin beds and a bathroom with bath, wc, washbasin and heated towel rail.
- Heating is all electric.
- There is a small garden area and off road parking in front of the property.
- The Cottage is within easy walking distance to the pub, golf course, distillery and restaurant, and is approximately 150 metres from the small ferry to Kintyre and beyond.
- Wild life is in abundance with deer and red squirrels regularly seen in the village.
- Looking out to sea from the windows you might see dolphins, porpoises, otters, basking sharks and on very rare occasions Minke whales.
- The Island holds many attractions including Brodick Castle, The Heritage Museum, Arran Aromatics and for those who are a little more adventurous a distillery and brewery.
- There are excellent walks and opportunities to engage in many activities on sea and land.
- Linen is provided with the exception of hand and bath towels.
- A deposit of £100.00 is required at time of booking. The balance to be paid 3 weeks prior to entry.
- An electric meter reading is taken on entry and again on departure.