64 Pershore Road,
Sleeps: 2 - 6 +cot/put-u-up.
Sorry no pets.
ETC: 4 Stars.
Prices £465 - £650 pw.
Changeover day Saturday.
For further details please contact:
Mr or Mrs Wilson
Tel or Fax: 01386 446269
Reload this mapThatchers End - An idyllic and picturesque 400 year old thatched black and white cottage, Grade II listed and one of only 4 remaining in the riverside town of Evesham.
- Very privately and peacefully situated adjacent to the owners property with access via the owners private drive.
- Typically characteristic and full of charm with numerous original features - beamed walls and ceilings, large inglenook fireplace with original bread oven and gas wood burning stove.
- The property interior is fitted to a high standard with attention to detail, very spacious, warmly inviting and very well equipped.
- The property is owned, supervised and maintained by the owners.
- Open all year.
- Property sleeps 2 - 6 persons.
- Private parking to the front of property.
The tariff includes:
- Full laundry facilities, 2 ground floor bathrooms - one with shower and one with bath, dishwasher and microwave etc.
- Large garden and patio with outside garden furniture provided.
- Riverside walk and local shops within 200m.
- Main shops and railway station 1 mile.
- Beautiful renowned Cotswold villages Broadway, Snowshill, Bourton-on-the-Water, Upper and Lower Slaughter, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwick Castle, Stow-on-the-Wold etc...golf courses, motorway connections all within a 15 to 40 minute drive.
- Central heating, electricity, gas, colour TV, DVD and video, Broadband, and all bed linen and towels.
- Cots, highchair, put-u-up bed also provided if required.
- Short breaks available.