COTTAGES AT THATCHED FARM
Daffodil sleeps 3 (+ sofabed).
Bluebell Studio sleeps 2.
One well behaved pet is welcome - please discuss with owner.
Tourist Board: 4 stars.
Daffodil Cottage: £324 - £434 pw.
Bluebell Studio: £271 - £372 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01473 811755
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapLocated between Woodbridge and Waldringfield Thatched Farm is set in 2 acres of beautiful gardens surrounded by open countryside, woods and footpaths. Yet we are only 5 minutes from shops, the River Deben, several pubs for dining, golf and the A12. We are ideally situated to explore the Suffolk Heritage coast with all its attractions and welcome walkers, cyclists, bird watchers, sailors, families or anybody who would like to relax in lovely countryside.
7 Dec, 14 Dec, 21 Dec, 28 Dec, 4 Jan, 11 Jan
2 cottages set in the grounds of Thatched Farm, both newly refurbished whilst retaining the charm and character of years gone by.
- Sleeps 3 in 1 double bedroom and 1 single.
- Plus there is a single sofabed for a forth.
- Downstairs there is a new kithen with oven, hob, fridge, microwave.
- A comfortable pretty dining /sitting room with TV and a newly fitted shower room.
- Upstairs to a charming mezannine double bedroom and on the opposite side of the cottage, up steep stairs (not for the very young or those with mobility problems) to the single mezzanine bedroom.
- Sleeps 2 in a double bed.
- All on the ground floor there is a newly fitted shower room and kitchen which leads to the bedroom/sitting area which has french doors out into the lovely gardens.
- Loads of parking space available and there is secure storage for bicycles.
- Free wireless internet access available in the cottages.
- Both cottages rented together would be ideal for a party of 4/5.
- There is a laundry room on site with washing machine, tumble dryer, iron and ironing board.
- Lovely gardens to enjoy with plenty of garden furniture.