Bridge View B&B,
Aberdeenshire / Morayshire
Sorry no pets.
Low season £300 pw.
High season £450 pw.
Short breaks from £70 per night.
Electricity included in price.
Firth View, Hopeman. Sleeps 6
Keepers Cottage Dufftown. Sleeps 5/6
For further details please contact:
Mrs. Bev Croy
Tel: 01340 881376
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapTelford View is a newly converted self catering holiday home with:
3 Jan, 10 Jan, 17 Jan, 24 Jan
- One double bedroom, the bed having a luxury memory foam mattress.
- Wet room.
- Spacious open plan lounge/dining kitchen with exposed beams and french doors opening onto a balcony overlooking the Telford Bridge on The River Spey.
- It is finished with high quality furnishings to give maximum comfort.
- WiFi internet connection.
- Telford View has its own private carpark and is only a few minutes walk from the River Spey and the Speyside Way where you can walk along to the next village of Aberlour, then on to Aviemore or walk to Buckie on the Moray coast.
- Large comfy couch for 3rd person.