Penlan Holiday Village,
Sleeps: 3 (+ sofabed).
Pets welcome (a charge of £25 per dog per week or £5 per dog per night for short breaks. Maximum 2 dogs).
Low season: £175 - £225 pw.
High season: £275 - £350 pw.
For further details please contact:
Jane Harwood and Melanie Siddon
Tel: 01455 824014 and 01455 212069
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapTeg Llety is a Scandinavian-style self catering pine lodge set in beautiful woodland. Penlan Holiday Village is about 10 miles from the coast, and provides an ideal base for exploring the castles, craft workshops, museums and galleries in the area. If you are looking for a peaceful tranquil holiday then the West Wales countryside and coastline offers everything you could desire.
The accommodation comprises:
- If you enjoy more sporting pursuits then fishing, canoeing, biking, golf, wildlife and theme parks are all close by.
- The Pembrokeshire Coastal Path offers almost 180 miles of Coastal National Park to be explored.
- 2 bedrooms - 1 double, 1 small double (4 ft mattress).
- Electric heating throughout.
- Plentiful hot water.
- Shower room with basin & WC (no bath).
- Sitting/dining room with comfortable chairs & foldaway guest bed.
- Colour TV, DVD player, radio & books.
- Well equipped kitchen with electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer.
- Provide your own bed linen or hire from the Penlan Visitor Centre.
- Pay-as-you-go electricity meter.
- Secluded grassed area.
- Car parking adjacent to lodge.