Sleeps: 2 +cot.
ETC: 5 Stars. GOLD AWARD.
Prices £350 - £550 pw.
Short breaks £300 (in low season).
Late availability: Bargain short breaks.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Susan R. Favell
Tel: 01433 670281
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapSue and Tony Favell welcome you to Taylors' Croft Cottage, the luxury self contained wing of their attractive eighteenth century home standing in a delightful country garden with 9 acre grounds bordering the River Noe.
In the heart of the Peak District National Park, this beautifully appointed cottage has breathtaking views of Kinder, Back Tor and Mam Tor ('The Shivering Mountain').
Edale with its network of footpaths is where the Pennine Way starts and offers some of the finest walking in Britain. There is an abundance of wildlife and an owl and otter sanctuary nearby. Other activities include tennis, golf, swimming, mountain-biking, horse-riding and fishing.
- The exclusive accommodation sleeps 2 and contains everything you need for a romantic holiday in one of the most beautiful valleys in Britain with nothing but the sheep and cows to disturb you!
- The 20ft square beamed living room has spectacular 360 degree views, large comfy sofas (one of which opens into a double bed), Sky TV, DVD and stereo and dining area. WiFi and Broadband Internet Access. MP3 player.
- The oak kitchen has a washer/dryer, dish-washer, fridge with large freezer compartment, eye-level oven and microwave.
- The whole wing is fully centrally-heated and there is a 'live-coal' fire.
- From your bedroom's carved mahogany four poster you wake to views of Hollins Cross overlooking the garden and pond. TV.
- Stunning luxury bathroom.
- Dressing room with drying cupboard.
- There is ample off-road parking and lock up garage for bikes.
- Pay phone.
- Dogs most welcome.
- No smoking.
- Edale village with its shop, post office and railway station is just a mile away.
There are shops close by and many excellent pubs within a few minutes walk or drive. It makes an ideal base for visiting Ladybower and Derwent Resevoirs (The Dambusters) or for exploring Chatsworth House, Haddon Hall and the Roman Spa Town of Buxton (with its famous opera house and festival), Castleton's unique Blue John Caverns and the market town of Bakewell.
LUXURY TOWN HOUSE, SLEEPING 6 OR 8, POOL AND ROOF TERRACES, IN THE BEAUTIFUL SOUTHERN TIP OF ANDALUCIA; CLOSE TO CHAMPIONSHIP GOLF COURSES, STUNNING NATIONAL PARK, GIBRALTAR, THE COSTA DE LA LUZ AND AFRICA.
Please ask for further details