TAN Y BRYN
Llanrhaeadr ym Mochnant,
Well behaved pets welcome.
Visit Wales: 4 Stars.
Low season £300 - £400 pw.
High season £400 - £600 pw.
Long weekend £350.
Short Breaks negotiable low season.
Special 2 night rates for weddings.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01691 839098 or 07717 027620
Reload this mapSituated on the edge of Llanrhaeadr Village, four miles from the highest waterfall in the UK and enroute to Bala and Lake Vyrnwy, we offer high quality accommodation for up to six people over three bedrooms; one kingsized bed, one double bed and two single bunk beds. The wood burning stove and low beamed ceilings make the charming old cottage comfy and accommodating.
- The extended cottage is tastefully modernised to sleep six, with an ensuite bathroom, with a Jacuzzi bath, and a shower room and toilet to the landing.
- There is a Rangemaster Cooker, fridge, icebox and a washer/dryer in the slate-floored kitchen/diner.
- A flat-screen TV and DVD player are available in the sitting room with a selection of DVDs and a bookcase of novels plus a wealth of local information brochures, plus maps.
- The cottage is fully centrally heated from an oil-fired combi-boiler which provides hot water at all times.
- There is parking for three vehicles and a garage for bicycle storage if required.
- The garden, like many properties in the village, is small and on a steep incline but there is a raised decking area for sitting and listening to the nearby stream and enjoying the views.
- As near as fifty to a hundred yards from the cottage, the village boasts three fine eating and drinking establishments, complete with old world charm (well behaved dogs are allowed in certain areas and at certain times, with the permission of the landlord).
- Across a picturesque bridge there is a family butcher, grocery shop and newsagent along with a Post Office and an automated cash machine.
- Kindling sticks and logs will be provided, more can be obtained from the local grocery shop if necessary.
- Visitors are advised that the nearest petrol station is in Llansantffraid some ten miles away, or Oswestry 15 miles away.