6 Castleton Farm,
Sleeps: 1 - 6 (incl. 2 on a sofabed).
Sorry no pets.
Low season £400 - £475 pw (incl VAT).
High season £475 - £600 pw (incl VAT).
Short breaks from £90 per night (incl VAT).
For further details please contact:
Stuart & Jo McNicol
Tel: 07976164167 or 01620894099
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapStunning 2 bedroom cottage with uninterrupted panoramic views of Tantallon Castle, the Bass Rock, May Isle, Fife Coast and Berwick Law situated on a working arable farm 1.8 miles east of North Berwick. The location is perfect for walkers, birdwatchers, golfers, cyclists, anglers and young families. It also provides a convenient base from which to explore the surrounding area (beaches, farm shops, heritage) by car, bus (local bus stop at farm) or visit Edinburgh from the local train station.
The town of North Berwick is a 2 minute drive away where a range of gift and trendy seaside shops are located. It is a place to relax on one of the beaches or in its numerous bars/restaurants. The property is perfectly suited for golfers with North Berwick, Whitekirk and Gullane within a few miles.Accommodation
- The cottage is arranged over 1 floor.
- There is a small hall with bathroom, both bedrooms and the sitting room leading off it.
- The sitting room has a wood burning stove, flat screen TV with DVD and Freeview, iPod/MP3 docking station, sofa bed and dining table to seat 6.
- The modern kitchen leads off from the sitting room and is fully equipped.
- The bedrooms have fully fitted wardrobes. The bedroom at the front of the cottage has a double bed and the bedroom toward the rear has zip and link beds which convert to a super king.
- There is a family bathroom with bath/shower, under floor heating, heated mirror and hairdryer.
- The enclosed rear garden with furniture and BBQ offers spectacular views across to the Bass Rock and is an ideal space for children.
- There are 3 parking spaces adjacent to the property.
Restaurant bookings can be arranged for you.
Pre ordered meals for your arrival and picnics can also be arranged.