TANTALLON VIEW COTTAGE
Halfland Barns Schoolhouse,
Sleeps: 4 (+2 on sofa bed).
Low season £475 pw.
High season £550 pw.
The Cabin, sleeps 2 (+2 on sofabed)
For further details please contact:
M: 0774 622 7410
T: 0131 467 8300 - Office
T: 01620 89 3965 - Studio
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapLocated on the coast close to Seacliff Beach and North Berwick, Tantallon View sits in one of the most beautiful locations in East Lothian. Overlooking Tantallon Castle and the Bass Rock, the property is ideal to use as a base to explore the coast line. Perfect for families, friends, sailors, cyclists, surfers, walkers and couples. We are pet friendly and there is plenty parking for canoes, boats, bikes and cars.
30 Apr, 7 May, 14 May, 21 May, 28 May
- Unique and spacious accommodation with traditional features.
- The cottage has two double bedrooms and sleeps 4-6 people with fold down sofa bed.
- It has a wood burning stove in the living room with an additional sitting room overlooking the beautiful secluded garden to the front of the property.
- Includes flat screen TV with Freeview and DVD.
- Recently refurbished and fully equipped kitchen with gas hob, oven, microwave and fridge freezer.
- Travel cot supplied.
- The property is all inclusive of linen, towels, gas central heating
with new walk in shower and has wheelchair assisted access.
- North Berwick 3.3 miles with train station (Great train service from NB to Edinburgh with trains every hr wk days/ half hr Saturdays).
- Edinburgh: 30.1
- English Border: 36.6 miles