Felin Parc Mill Cottages,
Cot and highchair available.
WTB: 3 star.
Low season £250 - £350 pw.
High season £350 - £500 pw.
Short breaks: Oct-May, 3 nights £165.
For further details please contact:
Rupert and Mandy Williams-Ellis
Tel: 01386 701310
Mob: 07887 533474 and 07786 968940
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapTan-y-Clogwen is a charming detached stone whitewashed Welsh cottage originally built for the wool manager of Felin Parc mill. The cottage is one of the 17th century stone woollen mill buildings now converted into Felin Parc Mill holiday cottages. Located 6 miles from Portmadog within the Snowdonia National Park, the cottages provide superb self-catering holiday accommodation in an idyllic riverside setting overlooking waterfalls and pools, together with some spectacular mountain views.
15 Mar, 29 Mar, 5 Apr, 12 Apr
Photo: View from terrace.
Tan-y-Clogwen cottage accommodation:
The accommodation, suitable for couples and small family groups sleeps up to 4 people. The cottage comprises:
- Steps lead up to front entrance door. Small entrance lobby area for coats, leads into cosy Sitting Room, attractively furnished in traditional Welsh style, with Clearview multi-fuel burning stove and colour TV.
- Bathroom with bath, overhead shower, wc and wash basin.
- Small well equipped Kitchen, with electric oven, fridge, freezer and microwave.
- Door from kitchen leads down a small stone staircase to a Dining Room/Living Room, with dining table and chairs. Door leads to washroom with WC and washbasin.
Facilities and Services:
- Stairs lead to small landing with Bedroom 1 having 4ft 6in double bed and Bedroom 2 having two 3ft single beds.
- Logs/fuel for log burning stoves provided free.
- Electricity included in rental.
- Bed Linen (for duvets) and towels to be provided by tenants.
- Pets allowed.
- Childs cot and high chair available.
- A washing machine is located in the outside stone shed.
- Parking for up to 2 vehicles.
- Superb terraced patio overlooking river and Cnicht mountain.
- Weekly lets start Saturdays, and short breaks available.
- Village shop and excellent pub 1 mile. Tesco supermarket (in Porthmadog) 6 miles.
- Spectacular views from terrace up to Cnicht mountain.
- Superb riverside location with lovely waterfalls and pools to be explored up the Croesor valley.
- Close to top attractions: Portmeirion (4 miles), Ffestiniog railway (5 miles), Llechwedd slate caverns (6 miles), Bodnant gardens (30 miles), Snowdon (8 miles).
- Fishing for wild trout in Croesor river allowed.
- Excellent sandy beaches (6 miles).