Port of Ness,
Isle of Lewis,
Sorry no pets.
Visit Scotland: 5 Star.
£700.00 per week (under occupancy and off season discounts available).
For further details please contact:
Mrs Dolina MacDonald
Tel: 01471 822 006
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapTaigh Eilidh is a newly built property that has recently been completed to the highest of standards by owners Dolina and Norman MacDonald and has been awarded Five Stars by Visit Scotland. Taigh Eilidh is situated above the Harbour at Port of Ness and affords some of the best views on the island which can be enjoyed from the comfort of a luxury house with all the amenities of home.
24 Oct, 31 Oct, 7 Nov, 14 Nov
The township of Ness is made up of a number of villages and it covers a vast area. There are many amenities in the local area; two shops, a restaurant and a tearoom, petrol station and Garage. There is also a Community sports Centre with a small swimming pool and TenPin Bowling.
The accommodation at Taigh Eilidh:
- Kitchen - the kitchen is fully fitted with an oven, hob and extractor as well as a fridge freezer, and dishwasher. All the necessary dishes, cutlery, pots, pans and utensils are provided to allow for all cooking and dining requirements.
- Utility room - located inside the back door contains a washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Open plan living/dining room - the living room is spacious and has a vaulted ceiling and two patio doors that open onto a deck. There are two leather couches and a multi fuel / peat stove with a feature chimney which will provide a cosy atmosphere year round but especially if you decide to visit in the winter season. A 32" flat screen TV with Freeview is provided along with a DVD Player and a Hi Fi System. There is also a telephone and hub which provides WIFI access throughout the house.
- The dining area has a large dining table that seats four comfortably but also extends to allow for six if required.
- Master bedroom - The master bedroom has a king sized bed, a walk in wardrobe with ample hanging space. Off this bedroom is an en-suite shower room with a large walk in shower, heated towel rail and shaver socket. This bedroom is front facing with stunning views.
- Second bedroom - the second bedroom has two single beds, a large built in wardrobe and wonderful views from the two windows.
- Main bathroom - the main bathroom has a large bath with a waterfall tap and a shower above. It also has a heated towel rail.
- The house is heated by under floor heating and has wood floors throughout.
- Electricity is included in the price as is all linen and towels, no need to bring anything but your food.
- The area is ideal for walking as there are spectacular cliff and shore routes.
- Ness is also ideal for cycling as it is very flat.
- Bird life is prolific in the Ness area with a vast array of different types of birds all year round making it a haven for bird watching enthusiasts.
- Enjoy the Western Isles at its best from the comfortable and luxurious base of Taigh Eilidh.