30 Mellon Charles,
Sleeps: 2 (+1 on fold away bed or cot).
Low season: £235 - £255 pw.
High season: £290 - £330 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01445 731499 or 01445 731333
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapTaighali Apartment is an upstairs apartment which has been refurbished in the last two years, which has:
1 Apr, 29 Apr
- Open plan sitting room/ kitchen/ dining area.
- Toilet, shower, and wash hand basin.
- A large double bedroom, with a double bed and room for a cot or fold away bed in the room.
- Oil central heating and water heater.
- Fully equipped including your towels.
- You have a fridge/freezer, microwave, hob and oven in Kitchen.
- Sitting room has telly with a built in DVD, Radio/cassette player, some books to read.
- High chair available if needed.
- Owner's washing machine and tumble drier can be used.
- You have lovely views overlooking Loch Ewe and the Torridon Mountains from all windows.
- There are lots of walks in this area, and sandy beaches (including one a two minute walk from apartment).
- Golf, museum, gymroom in Gairloch an indoor swimming pool and Inverewe Gardens which are in Poolewe. You have the perfume studio and tearoom a 10 minute walk from apartment also in the area you have shops, post-office and various tearooms and craft shops.
- You have a Hotel in the village itself which is 3 miles away and various churches round about, petrol station in Laide along with shop/post-office, or other petrol station in Gairloch. There are boat trips, horse riding and many other things to do in the area.