42 Church Street,
Sleeps: 6 - 8 +cot.
Dogs welcome by arrangement.
Low season £205 - £295 pw.
High season £295 - £450 pw.
Bargain breaks available.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Lesley C.Johnstone
Tel: 01651 891977
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapTaigh Iasgair is a traditional fisherman's cottage built circa 1850 and located in the quiet picturesque village of Portknockie on the Moray Coast. Voted "Best Kept Village" in Moray for several years, in the Scotland in Bloom competitions, Portknockie is an ideal location for a relaxing holiday with a beautiful harbour and children's paddling pool. Nearby Cullen has a clean, long sandy beach and is a short walk either via cliffs, or along the millennium cycle path on the old railway line giving breathtaking views from the viaducts.
The accommodation is as follows:
- Local activities include golf, walking, fishing, cycling, pony trekking, bird watching and touring with easy access to the world famous Whisky, Castle and Heritage Trails.
- Places to visit include Duff House, Macduff Marine Aquarium, Scottish Tartan Museum, Baxters of Speyside and Spey Bay nature reserve. Dolphin cruises can also be arranged locally.
- A comprehensive list of activities and places to visit along with local maps are available in the cottage.
- Comfortable lounge with 3 seater sofa, 2 armchairs, coffee table, colour TV, DVD player, Freeview box, living flame gas fire.
- Dining room with table and chairs to seat 8, fridge, freezer, hi-fi unit, sideboard and telephone (restrictions applied).
- Twin bedroom with 2 single beds, 2 bedside units, wardrobe and chest of drawers.
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas hob, electric oven, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, iron, etc.
- WC with toilet and washing machine.
- Master bedroom with king size bed, 2 bedside units, wardrobe and chest of drawers.
- Family bedroom with 2 double beds, 2 bedside units, wardrobe and chest of drawers.
- Bathroom with white 3 piece suite.
- Shower room with shower cabinet and vanity unit with shaver light and point.
Outside to the rear there is a small area of shared garden with a secure garden shed for cycles, etc. and a washing line.Tariff includes:
- Gas and electricity.
- Duvet and bed linen along with towels provided.
- Cot, high chair and stair gates available on request.