Sydling St Nicholas,
Pets by prior arrangement.
For further details please contact:
Annie & Martin Harman
Tel: (landline): 01225 445 995
Tel: (mobile Annie): 07770 683 834
Reload this mapDelightful period cottage in beautiful "chocolate box" village in West Dorset. Wonderful rural holiday location, with the fantastic beaches of Dorset's World Heritage Jurassic Coast only 30 minutes away.
- Tastefully furnished and decorated, lovingly maintained.
- Cosy sitting room with open fire, sofa and chairs, books and games, TV, DVD and stereo. Free WiFi.
- Second ground floor living space with wood floor and furnished with antiques.
- Modern, sunny, well appointed, eat-in kitchen with fridge/freezer, washing machine, oven and hob, microwave. French doors leading to cottage garden.
- Modern ground floor bathroom, bath with shower over.
- Large sunny, private cottage garden, with generous lawned area, bbq, picnic table and garden seating; small stream at bottom.
- 2 tastefully furnished bedrooms; 1 double with antique iron and brass bedstead, and a second bedroom, dual aspect and with twin single beds. Sleeping 4 plus cot.
- Friendly village pub, with good food and children's play area a minute's walk away.
- Children welcome; talk to us about your (well-behaved!) pet.
Set in the heart of West Dorset's beautiful and unspoilt countryside: "Hardy" country at its most glorious. Country walks beckon from the cottage door, or take one of the plentiful excursions to nearby villages, towns and coast on offer:
- Cerne Abbas, with its famous "rude giant" chalk carving is a 3 mile drive to the adjoining valley.
- The lively Georgian coastal resort of Weymouth, and the fashionable seaside market town of Bridport are each no more than 30 minutes away, with the county towns of Dorchester and Sherborne closer still.
- Swimming, sailing, beachcombing and fossil hunting along the glorious, protected, Dorset coastline.
- Castles, stately homes, public gardens, museums, all within a short drive.