Sleeps: 4 in two bedrooms.
Sorry no pets.
No smokers please.
Low season £300 pw.
Mid season £350 pw.
High season £475 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01608 737805
Mobile: 07980 932422
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapSituated on the outskirts of the unspoilt, picturesque, village of Swerford, this superbly appointed cottage offers excellent accommodation, comfort and convenience.
4 Oct, 18 Oct, 1 Nov
Swerford can count itself as being amongst the prettiest villagages in Oxfordshire and is surrounded by fantastic rolling countryside, with many beautiful walks, abounding in flora and fauna. It lies midway between Oxford (with Blenheim Palace only twenty minutes drive away) and Stratford-upon-Avon. It is ideally located on the edge of the Cotswold Hills, an area of outstanding natural beauty, with many varied places of interest within easy reach.
- Hook Norton, a large village 2 miles away, has local shops, pottery, its own prize winning brewery and, of course, several good pubs.
- The ancient market town of Chipping Norton (5 miles) has supermarkets, theatre, a new leisure centre, coffee shops, museum and many antique shops.
The cottage is equipped with a computer and broadband internet access at no extra charge.
- The cottage was built in 1997 using the local Hornton ironstone.
- It has a spacious lounge/dining room which has a commanding view of the beautiful Swere Valley.
- The large downstairs bedroom has a king sized bed and also houses the broadband computer.
- The new upstairs bedroom has twin Hypos beds which will combine to make a super king sized.
- The modern kitchen is well equipped.
- The bathroom has a spacious shower.
- The cottage is centrally heated throughout and all except the second bedroom is on the ground floor.
- It is very suitable for wheelchair users.
No smokers please.