Sleeps: 2 - 6 +cot.
Pets by arrangement.
Low season £275 - £375 pw.
High season £350 - £600 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01501 785436
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapSet within peaceful tranquillity on an organic farm, with spectacular views of the Pentland Hills and Cobbinshaw Loch, this gorgeous 2 bedroomed cottage is a perfect retreat for a relaxing Scottish holiday. Located only 22 miles from Edinburgh city centre and 7 miles from Livingstons designer shops and leisure facilities it is also within 45 minutes drive of Edinburgh, Glasgow, Perthshire, Fife and the Borders.
4 Jun, 18 Jun
The accommodation comprises:
- Galleried entrance hall with flagstone floor.
- Shaker style kitchen with flagstone floor and access to the back garden - equipped with fridge, freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, fan oven and hob.
- Lounge with solid wood floor, sofabed, colour TV, freeview, DVD and video.
- Separate dining room with solid wood floor, table to seat 6+ and CD player.
- Upstairs there are 2 beautifully decorated bedrooms, one with a king size bed and the other with twin beds.
- Bathroom with white suite and a victorian style shower attachment.
- Outside there is a back garden with garden furniture and a barbecue (on request).
- Rental includes linen and towels.
- Welcome Pack consisting of a bottle of wine, eggs (when available) milk, tea and coffee and an organic fruit basket.
- Oil central heating charged at cost.
- Open all year.