Sorry no pets.
Prices: £350 - £475 pw.
Low to High season.
MinT Cottage in Middleton-in-Teesdale, County Durham (sleeps 4)
For further details please contact:
Tel: 07879 033235
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapSwallow Cottage is part of a converted 17th century barn with outstanding views towards Morecambe Bay and the Lake District Hills. It is surrounded by farmland and is a peaceful location yet is ideally situated to easily reach the Yorkshire Dales, Lake District, Trough of Bowland, and the city of Lancaster.
30 Jul, 13 Aug, 20 Aug
- Newly refurbished large lounge with French windows opening onto paved patio and small garden area overlooking farmland. Picnic table overlooking countryside.
- Well equipped dining kitchen with stone feature wall.
- Ground floor WC off hallway.
- Double bedroom with half-tiled en-suite shower room.
- Twin bedroom, with fully tiled luxury bathroom with corner bath.
Things to do and see
- Free WiFi - we have the worlds fastest broadband B4RN now in Swallow Cottage.
- Electric fan oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, sandwich toaster.
- Colour TV, DVD player, CD and radio system.
- Shaver points and hairdryers in both bedrooms.
- Full oil fired central heating with electric coal effect stove in the lounge.
- Double glazing throughout.Co-ordinating bed linen including duvets, towels and toiletries.
- Parking is up a private drive.
- For the comfort of all guests, we are non-smoking only.
The cottage is set in beautiful, peaceful countryside yet is within easy reach of many places of interest. Footpaths abound and the Three Peaks are within easy reach for the more energetic walker. Both the Trough of Bowland and the Lake District can be reached with a short car journey.
The market towns of Settle, with the Settle-Carlisle railway, and Kirkby Lonsdale are within a 30 minute drive. Ingleton waterfalls and the caves at Clapham and White Scar, Ingleton are a must for the adventurous.
For those wishing to 'take things easy' and simply chill out, there are numerous pubs, restaurants and teashops close by which you can take advantage of.