Travel cot available.
Sorry no pets.
Visit England: 4 Star.
Prices £300 - £430 pw.
For further details please contact:
Sue & Jan
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapA wonderful haven of peace and quiet, this spacious former former stone barn has been converted to an excellent standard creating a welcoming comfortable cottage. Nestled within farmland, with views of fells and open countryside and our adjoining hay meadow all provide a great place for observing wildlife. Ideally situated for easy access to the Lake District, Yorkshire Dales and Northern Pennines.
26 Jul, 2 Aug, 9 Aug, 23 Aug
Accommodation Ground floor:
- Located in the Upper Eden Valley, it is within easy reach of many walks and various places of interest locally and in the Lake District, Yorkshire Dales and Northern Pennines.
- Only 10 minutes away by car to the market town of Kirkby Stephen (distance 5miles) to local amenities; - shops supermarket, cafés, restaurants, take-away and pubs.
- There are a wide variety of activity and family tourist attractions in the Eden Valley and surrounding area.
- Many local craft and food producers, farmers markets and village shows.
- Horse riding, 4x4 and quad bike treks.
- Many walks and nature trails.
- Local river and lake fishing.
- Cycle hire in Kirkby Stephen.
- Indoor swimming in Appleby.
- Settle-Carlisle railway station 6 miles with scenic route and occasional steam trains.
- Large, light and airy sitting room/dining area with electric fire and French windows leading to a decking area and patio with furniture.
- Well equipped fitted kitchen.
- Spacious utility/wet room with walk in shower, toilet and sink.
- 2 bedrooms - 1 Double and 1 Twin.
- Bathroom with bath, toilet and wash hand basin.
- Kitchen with electric oven and hob, dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, kettle, toaster.
- Utility room with automatic washing machine and iron /ironing board.
- Colour Digital Freesat TV, Video and DVD players. CD/Radio.
- Selection of books, games, CDs DVDs and Videos.
- All linen provided.
- All electricity and central heating fuel included in rent.
- Private off road parking.