Each cottage sleeps 2.
Cot available on request.
Pets by prior arrangement.
Scottish Tourist Board: 5 star.
Low season: £4186 per week.
Christmas and New Year £5586 per week.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 0330 333 7 222
Ackergill Tower is situated on the edge of Sinclair Bay and sits within 30 acres of land. This stunning 15th century Scottish Castle is truly idyllic. Luxuriously appointed Sunshine and Seashore Cottages have been finished to an exceptionally high standard. Cosy and private offering great value self catering accommodation in Wick.
- The Sunshine and Seashore cottages each have their own fully fitted kitchen.
- Large sitting room, with open staircase up to the lovely spacious bedroom with private bathroom, which overlook the grounds and the bay and is just four metres from the sea.
- Seashore and Sunshine are great value self catering cottages in the Highlands for watching the waves roll in across the beach, or to spend time watching the myriad of sea birds swoop and feed.
- A trip to John O' Groats whilst staying at the cottages is also a must, with the tip of the country just 17 miles away.
- Fresh linen, clean towels and toiletries are included in your stay, allowing you and your guests the comfort of a beautiful Country Home to do as you please.
- Plus being located in the grounds of our fabulous Ackergill Tower means you can also enjoy making use of the facilities available (subject to availability).
If you are looking for a self-catering holiday rental that offers amazing interiors and a stunning setting that won't break the bank, Sunshine and Seashore Cottages are an ideal location for family weekends away, short breaks, half-term or bank holiday breaks.
To book any of our self catering cottages, call us on 01955 603 556 or enquire online.