Sorry no pets.
Price range: £250 - £500 pw.
Short breaks available.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01250 883379 or 077 89023273
Reload this mapEnjoy a relaxing holiday in the charming, well equipped and tastefully furnished semi-detached cottage (attached to owner's own holiday home), located in a quiet lane in the perthshire village of Kirkmichael.
- The delighful sunny private garden is ideal for relaxing and enjoying the peace and quiet of the location.
- The cottage is within easy walking distance of the village pub, 2 restaurants and the well-stocked village shop.
- A great base for touring - Pitlochry, a popular victorian town with famous Festival Theatre, Blairgowrie, market town with restaurants and shops, Royal Deeside and many more.
- The area is rich in castles and country houses - Scone Palace, Glamis Castle, Balmoral.
- For the outdoor enthusiast Kirkmichael is located on the Cateran Trail.
- Golfers can test their skills on over 30 courses including Rosemount and Gleneagles, both venues for the Ryder Cup.
- Glenshee ski slopes are within easy distance and the area is excellent for walking and cycling.
- Visit local highland games, including Bannerfield in Kirkmichael, Pitlochry, Breamar, Crieff and Birnam - see highland dancing and tossing the cabre.
- Ground floor: sitting room, dining room/kitchen, separate toilet.
- First floor: 2 bedrooms: 1 double, 1 single with pull-out guest bed to make double, bathroom with shower over bath, bidet and toilet.
- Open fires in sitting room and dining room/kitchen (initial fuel supplied).
- Electric central heating and electricity by meter reading.
- Bed linen and towels supplied.
- Private parking for 2/3 cars.