One well behaved dog.
£245 per week all year.
£35 per night all year.
For further details please contact:
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Sunnyside is a 2 storey cottage located in a private secluded position in the old part of Staithes. Sunnyside as the name suggests catches the sun which can be enjoyed in a small sitting out area. Staithes is a historic fishing village in the North York Moors National Park. The cottage is managed by artists Ian and Stef Mitchell and it is is attached their studios from where they create their art and run art workshops.
28 Mar, 4 Apr, 11 Apr, 18 Apr, 25 Apr, 2 May
- Sunnyside Cottage was refurbished in 2013 to provide a cosy, secluded accommodation. It is a perfect bolt hole for anyone seeking artistic inspiration or wanting a break from the rat race.
- There is no TV, Broadband or telephone.
- The cottage is decorated throughout with original art and has a welcoming woodburner.
- There are no grand views of the sea but there is a lovely general feel of being by the sea and it can be heard. The beach and harbour is a short stroll away.
- The external decor is a bit rough and ready around the edges and it is in our plans to improve and develop this along with a tiny garden with sea views to be ready for 2015.
- As vegetarians we discourage the cooking of meat or fish in the cottage.
The cottage is rented on a find it as you find it, and leave it as you would like to find it basis with a big dollop of trust involved. We do a big clean every 5 weeks but in-between it is down to individual visitors to clean up after themselves. Please bear this in mind when booking.