SUNNY BANK COTTAGE
Sleeps: 2 only.
Sorry no pets.
Prices £250 - £395 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01253 864528
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapSUNNYBANK COTTAGE
6 Jun, 13 Jun, 20 Jun
A delightful well-equipped character cottage, located in a picturesque village.
- Owner maintained.
- Only 15 minutes from motorway, with wonderful scenery and attractions of the Lake District and Eden Valley within easy reach.
- Private south-facing gardens where you can sit out.
- Log burning stove for cosy evenings in.
- Local Pub, village shop and public outdoor swimming pool (high season only).
Things to Do
- Lounge/dining room with oak flooring and window seat looking out onto garden, TV (Freeview) and DVD.
- Kitchen with electric oven, fridge, microwave.
- Bedroom, (twin beds) with good storage space.
- Bathroom with shower over bath.
- Enclosed rear porch for storing wet weather gear, cycles, etc.
- Parking for small/medium car (or free village car park close by).
- All electricity (heating/cooking), linen, towels included in price.
* See owner's noticeboard for visitors' comments.
- Walking - spoilt for choice.
- Ullswater, Derwentwater, Blencathra, Skiddaw within 15 miles.
- Hutton-in-Forest, Dalemain House/Gardens, Brougham Castle, Aira Force nearby.
- Cycling - quiet lanes, off-road, C2C long-distance route.
- Excellent pubs serving local produce.
- Settle-Carlisle railway.
- Carlisle - castle, museums, shopping.
- Theatres/cinemas at Keswick, Penrith.